Friday, October 5, 2007

I HEART LARABARS!!!

Yes, yes, I realize that I haven't posted any new recipes in a very, very long time. And yes, I know I promised to do some new entries to coincide with my new healthier lifestyle, but...life happens (I've moved twice this year and have a new job, but I will eventually get back to the recipe posting soon). Despite my lack of blogosphere activity, I have managed to maintain the new healthier lifestyle, with only a couple of falling down and eating junk moments, which immediately resulted in an even more intense appreciation of healthier cooking, baking, and eating. Avoiding refined sugars, grains, inorganic and processed foods has simply changed my life--for the best! I'm much, much leaner and my overall health (physically and mentally) is better than it was ten years ago. I personally recommend that everyone strive for a healthier diet, sans refined sugars, chemicals, and mycotoxins.

With all of that said, my newest healthy foodie obsession: LARABARSLaraBars come in a multitude of yummy, tummy flavors with happy, colorful packaging and they are simply wonderful. These bars are made from pure, raw food and are truly delicious!!!

Lara's right, you will be humming happily while eating LaraBars!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is really ridiculous. There are too many ways that marketing has gone too far.

    Kesha Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL BLOG; THIS BLOG HAS BEEN HIJACKED! Also, LARABARS have sold out since this original post was written and I've boycotted them for a couple of years now.
    A VERY ANGRY JULIEBEAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEJAQQ: AGEN JUDI POKER DOMINOQQ BANDARQ ONLINE TERBESAR DI ASIA

    Yang Merupakan Agen Judi Poker DominoQQ BandarQ Online Terbesar di Asia Hadir Untuk Anda Semua Dengan Games dan Bonus Yang Menarik!

    Bonus yang Kami Berikan di MEJAQQ :
    * Bonus CASHBACK 0,5% 2 KALI (Dibagikan setiap hari MINGGU dan RABU)
    * Bonus REFERRAL 10% + 10% SEUMUR HIDUP (Total kemenangan REFERRAL anda)
    * Minimal Deposit 20,000
    * Minimal Withdraw 20,000
    * 7 Bank Lokal (BCA, BNI, MANDIRI, BRI, DANAMON, CIMB NIAGA, PERMATA)
    * Deposit via E-Money, Pulsa TELKOMSEL (POTONGAN 20%)
    * 100% Member vs Member
    * 10 Game Dalam 1 Akun
    * Pelayanan Bank dan Livechat 24 jam
    * Tersedia Dalam Aplikasi Android atau IOS.

    Mau dapet duit tanpa kerja? Bisa banget!
    Caranya? Buruan Kunjungi Sekarang Juga ^.^

    Info Lebih Lanjut :
    WA 1 : +85515620767
    WA 2 : +855977507271

    Kunjungi situs kami di :
    MEJAQQ
    BandarQ Online
    Agen BandarQ Online

    ReplyDelete