Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Knowing the Causes...


Despite my prolonged absence from the blogosphere, my love for the kitchen has not ceased. However, since I last posted, my dietary lifestyle has been dramatically impacted by Doug Kaufmann. While Doug has been around for years preaching the gospel of good nutrition and warning society of the dangers of toxins in our food and drink, thanks to modern technology, I've recently rediscovered his teachings.
I've also found myself revisiting my former days of frequenting natural healthfoods stores and attempting to be more environmentally responsible on the whole. I'm attempting to live a simpler, greener personal existence. While I'm not going to pretend that I have completely transformed into a eco-activist, I am simply changing some wasteful habits, buying organic--foods, personal, and household--and making more of an effort to, 'reduce, reuse, and recycle.' This simpler lifestyle complements my attempts to live healthier without the toxins.
My apologies to former fans, but no more will I post recipes laden with refined sugars, chemicals, starches, and yeasts. The Suburban Apron Company is detoxing; future posts will be dedicated to non-toxic treats and healthier living.
Knowing the cause of so many ills, I will strive to remedy them, one meal and dietary supplement at a time. Thanks, Doug!

Until we meet again,
juliebean

No comments:

Post a Comment